- Published on Monday, 02 September 2013 00:15
Can Romania nose out Hungary in World Cup qualifier?
It is going to be a tightly contested match between Romania and Hungary on September 7 as the European qualifiers for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil heats up.
- Published on Monday, 02 September 2013 00:10
Slovakia takes on Group G leader Bosnia-Herzegovina
Trailing Bosnia-Herzegovina by seven points in the standings with four games left to be played in the European qualifiers of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, I guess it is safe to say that Slovakia is still pretty much in contention for the big football tournament, not making it easy picking and automatic for Bosnia-Herzegovina and Greece to advance to the next phase of the biggest stage that the sport has to offer.
- Published on Monday, 02 September 2013 00:05
Republic of Ireland plays Sweden in Dublin on September 7
The pressure is on the 2014 FIFA World Cup hopefuls looking to earn a ticket to Brazil ladies and gentlemen. And as far as the European side of the World Cup qualifiers is concerned, we have three football clubs from Group C looking to earn a playoff seat for next year's big tournament as Austria, Sweden, and the Republic of Ireland are all engaged in a three-way tie behind the bracket's leaders, Germany.
- Published on Monday, 02 September 2013 00:00
Germany looks to stay on top against Austria
The European side of the qualifiers for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil continues and Germany remains strong at the top of Group C. Yes, the Germans are still lording it over in their own bracket, enjoying a five-point advantage over three teams in a logjam at second - Austria, Sweden, and the Republic of Ireland.
- Published on Sunday, 11 August 2013 21:27
Manchester United ushers new era sans Ferguson, faces strong opposition as 2013–14 Premier League unfurls
There are two important storylines in the 22nd season of the Premier League which starts August 17, 2013, and both revolve around the multi-titled powerhouse which is once again a heavy favourite to dominate the Premier League this year: Manchester United
- Published on Sunday, 11 August 2013 21:25
Can Federer defend his title in the Western & Southern Open?
That is the question lingering around the minds of his supporters as Roger Federer hopes to defend the Cincinnati Masters title that he won last year in the 2013 Western & Southern Open, happening from August 11 to 18.
- F1 - Belgium Grand Prix
- Germany Bundesliga - Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen
- English Premier League - Arsenal vs Aston Villa
- English Premier League - Chelsea vs Hull City
- Germany Bundesliga - Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munchen
- 2013 Bundesliga Preview
- ATP - Rogers Cup
- BWF World Championships 2013
- Germany Bundesliga - Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Monchengladbach
- Germany Bundesliga - Schalke 04 vs Hamburger SV